Monday, November 9, 2009


Behind me. I can’t look.

In front of me. I can’t even take a step closer.

That’s just fine.

There’s no point in making up excuses for something that wasn’t even meant to exist in the first place.

I am always disappointed. I wouldn’t be considered me if I weren’t always a little. So I guess I’ll just take everything in stride this time. I’m not sure how I’m supposed to behave now. It takes all my strength just to figure out how to tell the truth.

My apartment is cold and quiet.

I live here alone mostly. Me and the ghost of someone that is terribly messy. i live with it just fine.

I need out of here. Out of this life. I think I always wanted more than this.

I mean, I’m pretty sure I did once. I fucking swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment