Sunday, July 28, 2013

zoly.


Am i sure? No. day 2 or 3 or maybe 4? No, 3. Day 3ish without my medicine. I think i feel good. I wonder if i forgot what good feels like. Everything felt, feels, the same. Good and bad. everything feels just ok. Same. Flat. But ok. so i remember a broader spectrum of emotions than that. i think. because when you dont have any lows...you dont have highs. And maybe i just cant enjoy things right in this coma. Am i missing life. Am i ready to be ok without the tiny pill. what if the tiny pill is the only thing holding my feeble self together. what if i just sat around wondering... So for now i feel ok. And my brain snaps.zaps.whateverthefuck that is. and the ground moves a bit. I feel each step. through each of my cells. and im snappy.snippy again. no patience. Sowhat? so. Im off to see the wizard, dickholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment